June 14, 2021
Total Video Time
- 021 Business Opportunity Analysis 00:12:00
- 022 Capital Inputs 00:08:00
- 02 Quiz 00:10:00
OverviewThis course covers the fundamentals of evaluating trading as a business venture.
Learning objectivesAfter successfully completing this course module, you should be able to:
- - explain the various costs of your trading business,
- - evaluate the probabilities of win and loss trades,
- - objectively assess the viability of active day trading,
- - describe the critical input factors for successful trading,
- - weigh the advantages and disadvantages of trading your own or other people's money and
- - set both general and specific SMART goals in your trading.