June 14, 2021
Total Video Time
- 031 Personal Awareness 00:15:00
- 032 Emotional Reactivity 00:13:00
- 03 Quiz 00:10:00
OverviewThere are many cognitive biases that can influence a trader's decision-making and result in a gap between knowledge and performance. The main objective of this course is to gain self-awareness of your weaknesses and strengths to bridge this performance gap.
Learning objectivesAfter successfully completing this course module, you should be able to:
- - explain how cognitive biases may influence your trading decisions,
- - evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses related to your trading,
- - apply methods to recognize your cognitive biases and mitigate and/or eliminate them,
- - understand how emotions may impact your trading decisions,
- - differentiate between temporary and permanent stress reactions,
- - use regulation techniques to control emotions and remove unfavorable emotions from your everyday trading.
An objective self-assessment is the foundation for improving the mental aspect of your trading. You are the most important resource of your trading business, so you should treat yourself accordingly with self-esteem and respect.