08 Prop Trader Onboarding
This module covers all of the responsibilities of the trader before, during, and after the PTQ.
After completion of this module, you should be able to:
080 PTQ Introduction
- fully understand the criteria for passing the PTQ
- set up the trading account and receive real-time market data
081 Trader Responsibilities in PTQ
- submit your transactions in the required format for daily performance tracking
- fully understand the requirements to keep your PTQ-account in good standing
082 Trader Responsibilities in LTA
- recognize the regulatory relationship between a proprietary trading firm and the trader
- confirm that you fully understand your responsibilities to remain eligible for a live account
- understand the handling and timeframe of profit payouts
- confirm that you are fully aware of all the associated costs for professional traders.
CEED.incubator trainees submit their completed trading plans at this stage before moving to their live account.
|080 PTQ Introduction||00:00:00|
|081 Trader Responsibilities in PTQ||00:00:00|
|082 Trader Responsibilities in LTA||00:00:00|