From beginner to pro in 5 easy steps
Our preferred brokers
CEED.trader.prep participants can unlock advanced course access with CEED.credits. The purpose is to incentivize developing and maintaining disciplined trading habits and work flows.
You can earn points for:
– 25 points for completing quizzes in the CEED.basics (01-04) course modules,
– 25 points for submitting your weekly sim-trading transactions every Friday
– 25 bonus points for a positive net P/L for the week
Special bonus for LUX Trading participants:
– 25 bonus points for signing up
– 25 bonus points for getting funded
– trade on at least 4 out of 5 days of respective week
– complete 20 round-trip trades in respective week
– notional value > $100,000 for stocks and FX
NOTE: to remain eligible for earning CEED.credits, you also need to submit your weekly transactions even if you did not meet the minimum criteria for that week!
– you need to maintain the CEED.trading.journal and submit your weekly transactions (even for weeks that do not meet the criteria for a qualifying trading week)
– you must manage your risk prudently and stay clear of the total max. drawdown of 30%.
Violation of the max. drawdown requires a sim-account reset to continue and 50 CEED.credits will be deducted from your points balance.
You need to earn the following point balance before you can unlock advanced course access:
– 200 points for 05 CTP.edition
– 200 points for 06 CTP.edition
– 200 points for 07 CEED.equity.trader
Here’s a sample timeline for earning course access with the fastest possible time to reach each level highlighted in the respective color*:
Example: if you also earn a bonus for positive weekly P/L every week, then the fastest possible time to reach 400 points is 6 weeks.
*NOTE: points for 07 CTP must be earned while trading US stocks and submitting respective weekly assignments through Medved Trader