From beginner to pro in 5 easy steps
Our preferred brokers
CEED.trader.prep participants can unlock advanced course access with CEED.credits. The purpose is to incentivize developing and maintaining disciplined trading habits and work flows.
You can earn points for:
– 25 points for completing quizzes in the CEED.basics course module,
– 25 points for submitting your weekly sim-trading transactions every Friday
– 25 bonus points for a positive net P/L for the week
– trade on at least 4 out of 5 days of respective week
– complete 20 round-trip trades in respective week
– notional value > $100,000 for stocks and FX
NOTE: to remain eligible for earning CEED.credits, you also need to submit your weekly transactions even if you did not meet the minimum criteria for that week!
– you need to maintain the CEED.trading.journal and submit your weekly transactions (even for weeks that do not meet the criteria for a qualifying trading week)
– you must manage your risk prudently and stay clear of the warning drawdown level of 30%.
– 50 CEED.credits will be deducted from your points balance for violating the 30% drawdown.
– you will not be eligible to continue earning points in the CEED.trader.prep once you exceed the maximum drawdown level of 50%
You need to earn the following point balance before you can unlock advanced course access:
– 200 points for 05 CTP.edition
– 200 points for 06 CTP.edition
– 200 points for 07 CEED.equity.trader
Here’s a sample timeline for earning course access with the fastest possible time to reach each level highlighted in the respective color*:
Example: if you also earn a bonus for positive weekly P/L every week, then the fastest possible time to reach 400 points is 6 weeks.
*NOTE: points for 07 CTP must be earned while trading US stocks and submitting respective weekly assignments through Medved Trader